Thursday, January 26, 2006

and the day begins ...

and the day begins with your memory in my mind...
i keep looking at the book of my life
i pretend as i am reading a part of it
but my eyes remain still
they don’t hover over the page
but yes, sometimes, I feel a sparkling rotation with in my eyes
i recall and I smile at that little crazy memory…
a memory that reaches into my mind and lets me relive a touchy part of my life…
and believe me, my day ends here as well, without turning a single page…
look…every chapter, every episode of my life is drifting away from me for I am alone here…
and you aren’t a part of my life.

@kS

7 Comments:

Blogger Khawab said...

hhuummm
whoz ur inspiration....... *jst wondering*

3:32 PM  
Blogger Tauqeer said...

im wondering tooo!

5:34 PM  
Blogger AkS said...

hmmmzz.. well i took a pic n whn i saw tht on ma pc i jotted down these lines... :)

ab khush :P

7:39 PM  
Blogger The Lil fairy & her angel friends said...

hmm:) asli baat baato sahi sahi blogging budz:P
ho kahan tum???

3:55 AM  
Blogger AkS said...

m away frm everithin :(... dunno Y ??? but not feelin like doin bloggin, orkuttin, chattin nything :|.... khair i ll b back :)

1:43 PM  
Blogger Tauqeer said...

haan its bin a while now...

2:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

U really got some talent!!!

and I loved ur entries coz they have the same favor as I do & "would" like to have in my own writings. Come visit my msn space or blogspot sometime to check out my novelets...I would like to have UR opinion about 'em.

hope to c u around blogs

apna khayal rakhiyay ga
khuda hafiz

P.S. Keep writing coz U never know k aap ki likhi howi tehreerain kisi ki Hayat badal dain!!!

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home